Do you want to be more officially part of the conversation? Here’s how to get your post published in On the New Economy: we publish the most relevant and topical news on the new economy and your work helps to set the bar. 100% original content, please.
Write Something New About Your New Business Model
We'd love to hear your insights, and about your wins and your mistakes. We'd love to hear about changes in your industry.
Say Something Compelling and True that Even Your Competitors Want to Read
We love products, companies, events and innovators, and we want to make sure the best ones are included in our publication. What are the "best ones"?
- They're multifacited
- They answer old questions
- They ask new questions
Contact us if you have announcements, but for guest posts, we prefer new perspectives over promotional material.
- Send news and tips
- Send photos and video
- Comment often
How to Get Published
- Write a post, proof read, and email the copy to us. Don’t forget to include relevant outbound links and/or links to other articles from ontheneweconomy.com (at least one of each). Also include your name and a link to your company or website you would like to include in the post credits. We need at least one image (600 pixels wide at least) and you must have the rights to use it. Include any attribution, such as the photographer and CC license as a note in your copy.
- Our editors will read your post and respond within a few days with suggested edits, corrections or approval if you submit something you're serious about sharing.
- We will publish the post and give you credit at the beginning or at the end of the post.
We don’t offer financial compensation for guest posts, but we do partner with exceptional freelance writers.
Other ways to take part in the discussion
- Be interviewed. Send us an email telling us why.
- Send feedback and suggestions
- Follow us on twitter
We're looking forward to your ideas!